Montag, 21. September 2015

YASSI 1.0.1 - Final release

I'm happy to announce the final release of YASSI.

YASSI does not need to be installed, unless you want to 'info yassi'.
The project name and version 'yassi'/1.0.1, and both lines with 'Report bugs...' are read from the configuration file,
and therefor will adjust to your project settings.
Not even 2 months ago I had started with this project, and it already provides all the functions i've wanted for it.While I initially started it for another project of mine where i needed to focus on the duty, i wanted to have it as its own project, to use with ther projects.

I do hope you helps you as much as it does for me.

What is YASSI again?

Yet Another Simple Script Installer

What is it for?

It requires a single file to provide all information for an installation custom to your needs,
while staying easy change-able by the end user.

Get it


Keine Kommentare: